Friday 23 January 2015

Hello Everyone!

I am an art student, animal lover, vegetarian, music dabbler and a fashion and beauty devotee and this blog that you have probably stumbled upon is an accumulation of all these things!
Over the past couple of years I've done a number of pretty cool things and with the arrival of brand-spanking shiny, new 2015, I want an incentive to keep up the momentum and a place in the world of blogging and social media to really call my own.

But more than anything, I want to share all these things with you!

This is a massive step for me and something that I've wanted to do for a long time but for one reason or another have felt like I couldn't. But like I said, the promise of a brand new year full of opportunities and exciting times, what better time to push myself and step out of my comfort zone than now!

Lovin's, Georgia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment